Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Everybody loves a good joey

Another gem from the biscuit. So, yeah, I am lazy and my blog is just a bunch of bullshit images these days, but that's not because I don't love you. I do love you. It's just that daddy has been under a lot of stress at work lately. So don't get all over my back for slacking a little in certain areas i.e. silly exploitation blogs. I mean, I don't come into your place of work, bust open the stall door and kick that dick out of your mouth, so allow me some space, some leeway. Besides, I'm working on some really, really weird shit right now. Trust me, fans of Mr. McFriend's macabre mindset are going to be pleased pretty soon when I break out the next installment of American Subversion '06. Alright, kick it.

Shakes,

Martin
eXTReMe Tracker
Adult Dating Site
Adult Dating Site